Natskies, India’s first public access Astronomical Observatory, is a unique concept where one can get acquainted with our Universe and its amazing facets while engaging in team building activities and corporate training programs.
Located near the famous hill stations Mahabaleshwar and Panchgani in a serene space where you are totally in tune with the vast nature. Ideal place to recharge yourself with the amazing campus of the observatory.
Exploring the vast canvas called universe
- Observatory Grade Telescopes to explore galaxies, clusters (groups of million stars), nebulae, planets
- Proud partner of NASA Museum Alliance
- Hands on experience of working on telescopes and even making one!
- Space Museum covering astronomical exhibits, articles, guided tours,
- Astro Shop and Space Museum with plenty of attractions such as miniature satellites, space crafts, rockets etc. You can purchase books and telescopes; you can purchase astronomical models too!
- Audio visual tools for exploring astronomy and space science
- Opportunity to experience watching through telescopes and actually handling it
What to expect
- An international grade observatory located at a scenic place
- Ideal place to take a break from routine life and explore the less explored
- Exposure to wonders – the amazing experience of watching moon through ultra advance telescopes and unprecedented objects in the observatory campus
- Enchanting insights about Greek and Indian mythologies about stars, constellations and astronomy
- Internationally recognized staff expertizing in astronomy and space science
- As per your requirement and as per size of the group, flexible packages at your timing can be provided.